Job Title: JOB#0073 Senior Program Cost Accountant
Dates: ASAP – 6 months
– Relevant background and qualification, including proven experience within a Accounting or
Finance or equivalent business area
– Minimum 6+ years of relevant business experience.
– Skillset and ability to understand and leverage Systems to automate, improve processes, and create efficiencies.
– Ability to clearly and concisely document and effectively communicate complex Cost accounting and reporting issues to finance and non-finance personnel.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written) and social skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
– Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks, manage challenging priorities and work to achieve set deadlines
– Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to interpret and report relevant data
Job Title: Software Test Analyst (Automation & Manual)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Software testing Analyst (Automation & Manual) required immediately – for a contract role in Brisbane.
Job Title: JOB#0062 Business Support Management (Level 2)
Duration: 8 Jan – 29 Jun 18 (6 months)
Security Clearance: Baseline
Rate guidance: $80/hr ex GST
This is an admin support task that would suit a junior manager.
Business Management Unit (BMU) has a broad range of data administration activities with a growing complexity associated with the transformation of client. Along with the transformation process, BMU is experiencing a number of workforce challenges which are impacting its ability to perform its administrative functions. Consequently, BMU requires support from an External Service Provider (ESP) to assist with data administration activities.
The ESP will be required to undertake the following administrative support activities during the period of the task:
Job Title: JOB#0061 ILS Manager (Level 3)
Duration: 19 Feb – 30 Nov 18 (10 months)
Security Clearance: NV1
– minimum 10 years experience
– Integrated Logistics Support Experience
– Logistic Support Analysis Experience
– Detailed experience in the understanding of the ILS aspects of an ASDEFCON statement of work and all aspects of support design systems.